maber has always been about a shared passion for the built environment: working collectively to design places which improve the way we live together. maber is also home to a great bunch of people, who are creative, harmonious and contradictory in equal measure… and who also happen to design great buildings.
we're open to new ideas
We nurture a culture of collaboration and open communication, encouraging experimentation and constructive criticism, to ensure our design approach remains fresh and relevant. We value open expression and discussion, encouraging critical thinking at all stages of the design process.
Collectively we are committed to continually improving the way we work.
We know that it’s the people who really make our company to be great to work with. For this reason we encourage and support them to grow and develop their creative skills so that we are recognised by our clients as being great to work for.
Working with maber you can enjoy the benefits of:
- A Creativity budget – we offer all staff the opportunity to take on a new creative challenge each year and offer financial & time support to do it.
- Annual profit related bonus scheme
- Provision of a varied and full CPD programme
- Architectural study tour visits
- Support & mentoring for our graduates
- Personal account pension scheme
- 25 days holiday (pro-rata) + statutory
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Social activities throughout the year