Our main priority is to look after the health and well-being of our staff so that they can continue to maintain the momentum and planned deliverables on live projects.
Our agile working arrangements have been in place for some time and we are confident that our IT infrastructure and pro-active people will allow us to deliver a seamless transition to total remote working.
We will remain fully operational during this period taking advantage of our collaborative working methods and IT systems that allow us to work in any location. These include:
- VPN connectivity allows safe and secure connection to our servers.
- Zoom video conferencing and VOIP telephony.
- Cloud server access to project data.
- Google Drive (including Google Mail) providing safe file storage and synchronisation.
- Archicad Teamworking allowing staff to work remotely on Building Information Models.
- Our collaboration hub Slack provides us with instant messaging between team members.
- Trello giving us advanced planning and team management capability.
- Our Cyber Essential Plus protocols will help safeguard our data and IT infrastructure.
Our Business Continuity Plan has now been implemented in order to guarantee resilience and our ability to continue to provide our service during this difficult period.
We have asked our team to make a concerted effort to keep in touch with all of our clients on current live projects, but equally please feel free to talk directly to us if you have any concerns or if you require design services on emerging opportunity sites.
I am confident that our collaborative team will adapt and successfully navigate through this unprecedented period. maber is fully open for business, albeit working a little more remotely than normal.
Mark Hobson CEO