The scheme has included the complex conversion of a 150,000sq.ft building into laboratory and research space for a forensic & specialist biochemistry company to take occupation.
Phase one of the development has involved an overall traffic flow, service and deliveries, security and landscaping strategy to ensure the existing building stock can be accessed by different tenants – as part of these works, existing redundant buildings and services have been demolished to make way for new building plots to be used as amenity sites to serve the campus.
Other proposals includes a new hotel, gym and sports facilities and a range of on-site restaurant and conference facilities.
- comprehensive masterplanning to establish existing research site as a new Biomedical Campus within the heart of the UK
- Phased development plan to provide refurbishment strategy to existing building stock and new building opportunities to expand facilities
- Modern medicinal and process chemistry laboratories along with modern chemical pilot plant and kilo lab facilities
- High Throughput Screening (HTS) facilities
- Formulation development and analytical development laboratories
- State of the art formulation pilot plant capable of producing solid dosage forms, sterile manufacture and a PDMI and high potency capability
- Modern bioscience laboratory