maber acted as masterplanning architects and landscape designers to create a vision that is unique in the East Midlands. Boasting iconic architecture, outstanding city location and plentiful parking, ng2 remains one of Nottingham’s premier business addresses.
The scheme addressed the flexibility to meet the ever-changing needs of the market.
Sustainable design principles include the recycling of demolition materials, a “grey” water system and energy-efficient buildings. Alternative transport provision includes a network of cycle paths and parks, and the NET tram system which connects the site to the city centre.
Key features include:
- A business environment laid out on civic design principles, including a crescent shaped “gateway” to the business park.
- Well-defined street frontages, a descending scale from four-storeys to two-storeys.
- Car parking concealed from public view.
- A consistent palette of architectural forms, colours and materials.
- A major investment in new landscaping.
- Iconic architecture, highly specified and beautifully finished.
- Within the masterplan, The Triangle is a campus of pavilion offices providing Grade A accommodation.
Tenants at the park include prestigious names such as HSBC, Experian, Speedo, Specsavers and Mercedes, as well as Homebase and Coutts.